Thursday, March 13, 2014

Polish Addict Jellyfish 2

I got more gorgeous polishes from Polish Addict Nail Color, it was so hard to pick which one to use, but I settled on Jellyfish 2, the batch I got was a little blue, (I think the base is usually beige) but still gorgeous, and applied perfectly



I used 1 coat of Polish Addict Jellyfish 2 over 2 coats of China Glaze Kinetic Candy, 2 coats of Pretty Serious Mummy Mush, for the base, and acrylic paint covered with Urban Outfitters Oyster for my accent, and OPI Honey Ryder on my pinky, topped with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat on all but my pinky.

Check Out: Polish Addict Nail Color on Facebook or Polish Addict Nail Color's Website
Pretty Serious on Facebook or Pretty Serious' Website
China Glaze Official Facebook or China Glaze's Website
OPI Products on Facebook or OPI's Website
Urban Outfitters on Facebook or Urban Outfitters' Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment