Friday, March 21, 2014

Loaded Dolly

I'm finally getting caught up on my posts! It's taken me forever to get this up. This is a special post for Heather, the owner of Loaded Lacquer, she's excited to see swatches from my recent purchase from Dollish Polish, and around the same time I got some new Loaded Lacquers too, so I decided to pair some of them together, some Loaded Dollies if you will..... 






I used 1 coat of Loaded Lacquer Cuts Like a Knife over 2 coats of Dollish Polish I Like Chocolate Milk, Layla Ceramic Effect #53 drips, and topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. 






I used 1 coat of Dollish Polish Yo Ho Ho A Pirate's Life For Me alternated with Loaded Lacquer Cave of Skulls over 2 coats of China Glaze Merry Berry, and topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top  Coat.






*Get Lei'd has a jelly consistency, I used so many coats because I can't stand to see the line in my nail, but next time I'll use undies instead, like the Flamingo Flair under the flowers, it didn't change the color.


I used 4 coats of Loaded Lacquer Get Lei'd on my forefinger, and pinky, and 1 coat of Dollish Polish Those Meddling Kids! over 3 coats of Salon Perfect Loopy Lime, I used some stripers and Salon Perfect Flamingo Flair topped with L.L. Get Lei'd for the flowers, and 2 coats of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. 

Check Out: Loaded Lacquer on Facebook or Loaded Lacquer's Website
Dollish Polish on Facebook or Dollish Polish's Website
China Glaze Official on Facebook or China Glaze's Website
Salon Perfect on Facebook or Salon Perfect's Website
Seche Nails on Facebook or Seche's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment